Pages

Friday 12 February 2010

And The Award For Most Uninformed Traveller Goes To . . . The Lady In The Cocktail Dress With The Gun Holster Strapped To Her Thigh

The other day I overheard this staggering display of intelligence while at work:

Colleague 1:  I went shopping at the weekend and got all my clothes for Moscow.  I'm going to look like a yeti.  I don't know how those Russian women do it, they always look so glamorous

Colleague 2: Really?  To be honest I don't really know much about what they wear in Moscow

Colleague 1: Well nor do I really but you always see them in the James Bond movies and stuff

Lots of love from Ivana Humpalot x

2 comments:

  1. Uniformed traveller?

    Love the convo though. Work convos are the best.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oops! That would be a typo i'm afraid. Ah well trust me, that won't be the last one!

    ReplyDelete

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just choose name/url and you won't be asked to login.