Pages

Friday 5 March 2010

Positively Pink with Possibility

Anyone who knows me will know that my husband and I have been hit pretty hard by the recession. Having both been working in finance at the time of the collapse it’s been a strange couple of years. Hopping from temping post to temping post the future has been rather uncertain for us both.

This morning my husband discovered that he will once again be looking for work. He’s disappointed but also optimistic and to be honest so am I. Something seems to have clicked into place for us in the last few months & although we are all but back at the start something seems different this time.

I don’t know whether it’s the sunshine or the radio’s great setlist this morning but I’m feeling this recent activity in our working lives is for the best. Far from being depressed and worried, I’m excited about the possibility.

If you know my husband you will agree that he wasn’t made to work in an office for the rest of his days. This is his time now, of that I am positive.

1 comment:

  1. Amen to that! I am looking forward to findnig something new. No looking backwards, only forwards :)

    ReplyDelete

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just choose name/url and you won't be asked to login.