Pages

Tuesday 25 January 2011

Happy Birthday

 
Well Pervy Winds is exactly 1 year old today! So happy birthday to you blog. 

If I'm honest I thought I would have lost interest long before now but no, it's still going and in fact it's oddly cathartic sending my thoughts out into the wilderness.

During my first year I've blogged about such random things as feeling horny, pervy winds, men, tampons, false nails and well, a lot more men! An insight into my mind if ever there was one!

You know what to expect from my rather limited writing abilities by now and it may pain you to know that I don't intend to change anything! Possibly the site might get a facelift but apart from that I'm afraid you're stuck with me!

So people go have a drink to celebrate/commiserate the fact that I'm still here and big thanks to anyone that actually reads my madness. I'll raise a glass on your behalf tonight!

1 comment:

  1. I love all your wee rants about everything so keep up the good work,and happy bloggy birthday :-)

    ReplyDelete

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just choose name/url and you won't be asked to login.