Pages

Tuesday 8 March 2011

Things That Go Bump In The Night

For the last week or so I have had my sleep interrupted by a wailing, gnashing., screeching sound that seems to come from the devil himself. Yep, you’ve guessed it. Cats have been shagging outside my window.

Now I don’t know if it’s normal for cats to have crazy, violent lovin but these cats gotta ‘ave it and it’s driving me insane. In actual fact I’ve opened the window to shout at them several times but nothing says crazy to the neighbours like shouting out the window at 3 am at what appears to be a bush.

So what can I do? On the occasions I have shouted at them they simply stop and look at me then carry on. I’ve also tried ignoring them but alas it’s a bit difficult to get to sleep with their wee furry selves boinking up against the wall. I’m at a loss. Any suggestions welcomed on how to put an end to their freaky shenanigans so I can get some sleep.

3 comments:

  1. give them a cold shower go buy a water pistol bet they dont come back but if they do just shoot them that works :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's not a bad idea. The cold shower thing I mean, not the shooting thing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lion poo is what you need. Puts the little buggers right off their stride.

    Or sneakily plant catnep strategically around the neighbourhood so that the cats are all getting high elsewhere.

    Julian

    ReplyDelete

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just choose name/url and you won't be asked to login.