Pages

Monday 9 May 2011

Lazy, Moi?

Oh my I've been a bit slack haven't I?  I would love to be able to say that I've been far too busy to attempt to put a blog post together but alas that's just not true.  In fact apart from some manic decorating and a few rather drunken nights out it's been a relatively quiet few weeks and that's the problem.    

The less I have going on the less I feel like doing.  Currently I'm only working part time and my goodness have I got lazy.  The days I'm not working start of well enough.  I'm full of bounce and vigour and have wild plans of what I'm going to accomplish during the day. Unfortunately by about 10am I've lost my enthusiasm and the sofa is far more appealing.  It has only been a few weeks but still, it's not good.  

Unfortunately my lazy spell has filtered through to the blog as well.   

This week however I plan on changing it all.  I'm going to ban myself from the sofa during my days off and get some bloody work done.  Including, I hope, some blogging!  (They might be quite short posts though if I'm not allowed to sit on the sofa to type)  

Wish me luck!  

1 comment:

  1. Maintaining your blogger's mojo is one of the trickiest things about blogging.

    Plus you've been tweeting a lot of late.

    ReplyDelete

You don't need an account to leave a comment. Just choose name/url and you won't be asked to login.